Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Stock is depleting.

It's been a pleasure meeting many of you recently. I'm glad some of you have made the trip, listened, taught me stuff and took home some speakers that will give pleasure for as long time. Yesterday I said goodbye to The Energy ESM3s, Infinity Reference Fours, and JBL L36s (again!). I am working on a couple of interesting trades that will bring cool new treasures, and am looking forward to poking through a garage with an antiques dealer today or tomorrow for more. I will keep you informed.
Please remember that I have many fantastic vintage receivers and amplifiers available that will make your speakers sing! These include beautiful pieces from Harman/Kardan, Sansui, Superscope (we know it's really Marantz), Kenwood, Marantz, Yamaha & Sony, at great prices.
e-mail me.

No comments: