Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Merak M3 speakers


 These beautiful speakers are a canadian rendition of a classic british 2 way with passive radiator.
They are cool to look at, solidly built, with extensive internal bracing and 3/4 inch MDF construction (1 1/2 inches on the bottom!). The  polypropylene woofers have been expertly refoamed, the cabinets sanded and oiled. The dome tweeters are perfect. The passive radiators have been completely rebuilt. These will sound great for another 20 years.

Click here to arrange a listen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to buy a house in Costa Rica, because I like the climate there. For me costa rica investment opportunities is the best option for me. I just imagine a tropical day where I can make a lot of parties all the time. I am interested to buy a big speakers and to put loud music.